Pages

Tuesday, March 30, 2021

DIGITAL MARKETING MANAGER

 

SEO PROFESSIONAL & DIGITAL MARKETING MANAGER 

I am an SEO professional & Digital Marketer. I am an expert on total social media marketing, AdWords’ & PPC, AdSense, Email marketing, Lead Generation, Growth Hacking, E-commerce Marketing, Internet Marketing, Web Research, and other SEO issues. I have a long training from the “Outsourcing Institute” and attend Much Practical Class.
I have completed my Masters of Social Science in 1999 from the National University Bd. I have more than Eighteen years of experience in the Finance & Accounts Departments and Commission section in-charge of Prime Islamic Life Insurance Ltd. Bd.
I have been two years’ experience as a business development & Digital Marketing Manager last July 12, 2019, to date. The Popular Mart is a famous 100% CBU Motorcycle in Bangladesh. This company led with Importer, Wholesaler & Corporate seller by Motorcycle, bikes, Honda & Scooters.
I have been two years’ experience as a Digital Marketing Manager from the Connecting Tomorrow IT UG in Germany. (Part-time) Job.  
I know all hidden trips to any other organization or service or Company procedure of this job. I can promote millions of people worldwide to any business or Specific location or target customer.
I can work with full responsibility for your website or organization. It would be a pleasure for me to discuss how I can be such an asset to your company. I believe working in a reputed organization like yours will provide an excellent opportunity for my career. I would truly be grateful if I finally selected for that post and I will prove myself to be an important asset to your company through my dedication, sincerity, and the highest level of professionalism.








No comments:

Post a Comment